PYRAMID SPORTS ACADEMY OF PYRAMID GLOBAL SCHOOL
The PSA is Vasai’s one of the best of its kind physical education, professional sports & fitness development and training organization. We are looking to create awareness for sports and fitness as an important part of moral and physical education.
We provide physical education for School students, sports training, school sports management, and total sports management services for schools and colleges to help them take their sports to the next level, and conduct Training Programs for all outdoor and indoor sports.
Vision : To see maximum children live a healthy and active lifestyle, not only during childhood but throughout their life, and provide those with exceptional sporting talents.
Mission : To become the most preferred service provider for school PE Curriculum and Sports programs. To help children pursue sports as a career. To create awareness about physical fitness through sports among people of all age groups. To work on the overall development of a child leading to complete personality development.
- We have a unique approach to accomplishing our objectives.
- We have a SHAPE app to track the record of the overall health and physical development of the child.
- Incorporating both physical developments through a selected sport and mental growth through Yoga and Meditation practices.
- Regularly inviting Sports Personalities to share their experiences with the children and give suggestions making it not only a motivating interaction but also creating an impact on them to follow important guidelines from their role models.
- Coaching will not only include the ‘How to Play aspect but also the ‘Who’s Who of the game, studying the game plans of existing teams and their players.
- Watching videos of International games to understand tactics and then learn and improve their own.
- Selecting the best players and giving them advanced coaching so that they can represent the club at the state and national levels.
- Regularly arrange a parent meeting to show the progress of their child.
- Athletics : While running, jumping, and throwing – as in the physical skills – are the mainstays of the track and field world, newer trends are placing emphasis on breathing, diet, and the mental side of sports.
- Track event/ Field event : Running – 100m/200m/400m/800m, Relay – 4*100m/4*400m, Field Event – Long Jump/High jump/ Triple Jump/ Shot put/ Javelin Throw/ Discuss throw.
- Cricket : Welcome to our cricket coaching section, bringing you weekly tips as well as insights from elite coaches. Whether you want to improve your batting, bowling, fielding, or get information about nutrition or psychology, it’s all here.
- Football : Train like a Bluebird during the school holidays with Pyramid Sports Academy. PSA coaches are all licensed & qualified coaches and will make sure everyone has a fantastic time whilst training like a Bluebird, Sessions are open to boys and girls aged 4-12years old of any ability. if you’ve never kicked a ball before or have been playing for years, you are guaranteed to enjoy the sessions and develop your skills and technique before putting them into practice in conditioned, small-sided games.
- Karate : Karate practice strengthens the mind, develops composure, a clearer thought process, deeper insight into one’s mental capabilities, and more self-confidence. It strengthens the entire body, improves coordination, quickens reflexes, and builds stamina and overall health.
- Yoga : Enhancing Confidence with Special Activities Such As Public Speaking Introduction to Language Training, Logical Reasoning, and Creative Writing. Yoga can make you stronger and more flexible. It’s a great way to stay limber and energetic. You’ll also feel more focused and alert. And yoga can help you feel great and function better in your daily life.
- Fitness Training : Regular exercise and physical activity promote strong muscles and bones. It improves respiratory and cardiovascular health and overall health. Staying active can also help you maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk for type 2 diabetes, and heart disease, and reduce your risk for some cancers.